Gpredict has its own forum on forum.oz9aec.net where you can ask for support or discuss anything related to gpredict. You have to subscribe in order to post your comments and questions.
The groundstation-user mailing list is intended for everything related the installation, use, and discussions of grig. Announcements of new releases are also sent to this list. You will have to subscribe, otherwise your posts will be blocked (spam prevention). See the list information page for details.
The groundstation-developer mailing list is for the development of grig. You should not post questions related to the installation or use of grig, except if it may be related to a bug. It is okay to discuss feature requests on this list. Announcements of new releases are also sent to this list.
You will have to subscribe, otherwise your posts will be blocked (spam prevention). See the list information page for details.
Notification of New Releases
You can get automatic notication of new releases via any of the following means:
- Subscribe toGrig Announcements on the web forum forum.oz9aec.net
- Subscribe to the Grig news feed (RSS or Atom) on my website
- Subscribe to the goundstation-user mailing list..
- Subscribe to Grig at Freshmeat. You will need an account at Freshmeat in order to that.
- Subscribe to new releases at SourceForge. This requires that you have an account at SourcForge. If you have that, go to download page and click on the Monitor icon.
- Moditor the new software releases at radio.linux.org.au
If you believe that you have found a bug in grig, you can submit a report via the bug tracker. Please include a detailed description of the bug, how to reproduce it, and the environment you are using. The bug tracker will give you the possibility to monitor the evolution of your report, i.e. when the bug is fixed, closed, etc.
If there is a feature that you would like to see in grig, you can submit a request via the feature request tracker. Please try to be as specific as possible in the description of the requested feature, otherwise we may not understand what you mean. It is also a good idea to monitor your request so that you can get notified of any progress or enquiries of further elaboration.