Qthid 3.0 – the Qt-based controller application for the Funcube Dongle – has been released. This release includes support for the full control API available with the 18f firmware for the Funcube Dongle. This should cover all the functionality provided by the “fully functional windows front-end”.
Changes in version 3.0:
- Implement full API in firmware 18f (thanks Mario Lorenz, DL5MLO).
- Requires firmware 18f or later (FCD with earlier firmwares are not detected).
- Added auto-repeat to tuning buttons (click and hold the button to scan).
- Added new RF chain diagram.
- Show firmware version in status message.
- Remember the location of the last firmware.
The source code and pre-compiled binaries for Mac OS X and Linux (32 and 64 bit) are available from my Github repository:
- qthid-3.0 source package (requires Qt SDK to build)
- qthid-3.0 32 bit Linux binary (requires Qt 4.7 to be installed)
- qthid-3.0 64 bit Linux binary (requires Qt 4.7 to be installed)
- qthid-3.0 Mac OS X bundle (includes Qt 4.7)
- qthid-3.0 Windows package (includes !t 4.7)
See the README.txt included in the packages for how use and compile the source code.