I felt I should give the FT-817 a fair chance, so I have put the DX-88 up again. Of course, I have new tuning parameters and it seemed, that some of the parameters were not like they should have been.
The changes I made this time are:
- A and B were 12.4 cm. It seems that previously I have been mistaken and thought that the graph indicated the sum of A and B. It is, however A = B, not A + B.
- H was too short.
- The piece below I was too short; it should be 83 cm.
Anyway, here are the new parameters:
|A and B||7||17.7||3.6 and 7.0||40 and 60|
The SWR measurements will be posted on my DX-88 pages later.